We accept referrals for families living in North Edinburgh who meet any of the below criteria;
- young parent families under the age of 25
- pregnant and expecting a child
- those who are experiencing challenging circumstances and in need of emotional and social support
- where a child could benefit from one to one support either within or out with school
Who can refer?
- Families can self refer just by calling us on 0131 551 1632 or dropping us an email
- Families can also be referred by others such as their health visitor, midwife, teacher, social worker, housing officer. A referral form can be downloaded here and sent to email@example.com
If you have any queries about our referral process please do not hesitate to contact the project.