There is a now well established body of evidence which shows the paramount importance of early development for a child’s lifelong outcomes.
We offer a range of opportunities and supports within the early years to support parents and their young children to develop and flourish.
Through Early Learning sessions and one to one work we;
- Deliver positive early learning opportunities for children aged under 5
- Increase access for isolated children to play and learn
- Build relationships with parents to enable them to support their child’s future development
- Support parents to participate in play
- Promote and support accessible outdoor learning
- Connect children and parents with wider community opportunities
- Support children to develop peer relationships