Bwell Together is a partnership across the North West locality who will work together to:
- Improve the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people
- Improve the resilience of children and young people – increasing the capacity for children, young people, and their families, to resolve difficulties and problems
- Increase the capacity of parents/carers in supporting the emotional needs of their children and young people
Working in partnership to deliver these outcomes are Stepping Stones, Circle, Granton Youth, Intercultural Youth Scotland, Muirhouse Youth Development Group, Wester Hailes Youth Agency and Pilton Youth and Children’s Project.
As part of BWell Together Stepping Stones and Circle provide outreach family support which aims to provide holistic support to children aged 5+, young people and their parents / carers, alongside an offer of 1:1 support for children. We aim to build resilience, parenting capacity and positive relationships to aid positive mental and emotional wellbeing.
This service is for children and young people who live in North West Edinburgh who are;
- Aged 5-24 (26 for care experienced young people) who live at home
- Are experiencing challenges around mental and emotional wellbeing or distress
We accept referrals from families, education, health professionals, social workers, other community projects and housing officers.
Referrals for support from Stepping Stones and Circle can be made via email@example.com.