As of Tuesday 17th of March we are suspending all of our group delivery following the governments advice to stop all non-essential social contact. We are however, where it is safe to do so, still delivering one to one support to those families who need it. The team are also looking at new ways of supporting those families who would normally come in to our groups. As advice continues to change we may need to make further adaptions to our services.
We are keen to support families in whatever way we can during this time and our early years team are currently working on resources and activities which we can share with families to help keep their children stimulated and help make time at home enjoyable. Keep an eye on the website and on our Twitter for more updates.
New measures relating to protecting yourself and your community from COVID-19 are listed below;
- Stop all non-essential social contact and stop going to places with a high concentration of people
- Avoid using public transport as much as possible
- Avoiding all social contact is particularly important for people over 70, for pregnant women and for those with some health conditions
- Work from home if you can
- Anyone living in a household with somebody who has either a persistent cough or fever must now also isolate themselves for 14 days
- Very vulnerable people with comprised immune systems will be asked to self-isolate for a ‘period of week or months’