- Stick to the same bedtime/ routine every night so your child knows what’s expected.
- Introduce 1 hour’s quiet time before bed, choose activities to help your child unwind.
- Use soft, low lighting or complete darkness in child’s bedroom, blackout blinds are recommended.
- No TV, loud music or screens before or in bed.
- A relaxing, (short) bath.
December 17, 2018
Top 5 Tips for Healthy Sleep
If you need more support with establishing healthy sleep routines at home then we run a fortnightly clinic from our base at 9A Pilton Drive North. Our staff are trained as Sleep Counsellors by Sleep Scotland can offer support to families who are struggling with sleep.