The family support service offers one to one support and advice for families that need more intensive support. Each case is individual and support will be agreed with the parent(s) based upon the families needs.
Support can centre upon:
- Emotional support
- Helping to restore positive mental health and well-being
- Parenting support
- Welfare advice
- Help with housing issues
- Support with issues such as domestic violence and substance misuse
- Support to attend meetings and appointments
- Managing money and budgeting
- Education and employment advice
- Identifying and accessing other services that may be able to help
For more information please contact us.